- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. We appreciate your respect of this policy, which enables us to focus on the needs of our patients and farms, customer service, continuing education, and minimizes costs.
2. We accept cash and good checks. At this time, we do not accept debit or credit cards.
3. Established clients with an existing Veterinary Client Patient Relationship (VCPR) that have been in good standing for 6 or more months, may be eligible to apply for credit on their account.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. You may want to consider veterinary insurance for your pet. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .